Our premier services are performed by skilled, certified technicians who are well qualified to perform the following:
- Septic system design and installation
- Conventional septic systems
- Aerobic septic systems
- Lagoon construction
- Alterative septic system design
- Closing documents for real estate transactions
- Soil Testing
- Septic System Inspections
- Well Inspections
- Water Testing
- Service & Repair for All Major Brands of Aerobic Treatment Systems
- Maintenance for All Major Brands of Aerobic Treatment Systems
- Septic tank pumping
- Annual maintenance contracts
- Lift station maintenance and repair (commercial and residential)
- Storm Shelters
Because the aerobic treatment system is a mechanical system, it requires standard maintenance to maintain its optimum operability. Service calls, without a maintenance agreement can be very costly. In order to keep your aerobic treatment system operating smoothly, it is recommended to carry a maintenance agreement with us.
Our standard pricing is based upon service within a 40 mile perimeter of the metro Oklahoma City area and outlying areas throughout central Oklahoma.
Please call us for a quote for service outside the 40 mile perimeter.